Next week I am going to give a presentation about blogging at a conference. I want to talk about why teachers blog, not for their students or classes, but for their own personal and professional growth.
I would LOVE it if you answered the following questions in a comment:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What do you blog about primarily?
3. Professionally, what do you get out of blogging?
4. Personally, what do you get out of blogging?
5. What advice would you give to new blogging teachers?
I'm going to make a handy dandy Power Point presentation incorporating the responses I receive and post it on the blog when I am finished for anyone that is interested.
Thank you in advance!!!
I'm tagging a few people, but I'd love to hear from everyone...
2 Cents Worth
It's Not All Flowers and Sausages
Life After the Rubber Room
Closing the Gap in NYC